Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tuesday, October 3, 1995

Having a good day?  I am.  Heavenly Father has blessed me with enough time, patience, and energy to stay on top of my homework.  I thank Him for this and hope it will continue.

I went for a brisk walk this morning for exercise.  My breath left puffs of steam.  I repeated outloud some of the systems and terms I had studied.  The sun rays were just beginning to highlight the mountain tops as Oreo (our dog who's expecting puppies in 2 weeks) and I made our way home.  A walk can cleanse your mind and invigorate the soul!

Mom and Dad went to the temple this morning.  I'm glad.  It's important; I can't wait until I can go.  It will bring a new depth to my life and understanding.

Tonight when I get home from work I'm going to dance among the poplar trees in the moonlight.  Life has so many unique experiences to offer if we will but add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment