Last night was a lot of fun. I took Jaremy Butler, the one who took me to the fireside and bowling. After dinner and the Spook Alley we went to Kmart and played games with shopping carts. Then we drove home. It was just tons of fun goofing off with everybody. I'm getting a lot better at talking with guys. I'm myself and people have fun being with me. It's take along time to realize that was possible. A lot of friends (guys too) and Heavenly Father have helped me.
When we arrived home we talked to Mom and Dad a lot. Then Jaremy and I went and picked raspberries. I have to be outside when there is a full moon. Don't worry it wasn't romantic (that would be gross). We just laughed and had fun. I just like having tons of guy friends. I don't know any more right now that could be anything more than friends. Maybe they are on missions.
January 14, 2015: Lightening Bolt: You are going to marry your best friend! You are going to need to stay best friends throughout life and eternity. Romance is something that grows out of friendship not the other way around.
No comments:
Post a Comment