Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Tuesday, September 19. 1995

I need to change my self.  I need to be more humble and meek.  I need to be less dramatic and be more sincere and mild.  I need to purify my thoughts.  I need to base my worth on my knowledge of my divine nature.  I need to concentrate on on being more Christlike.

I've been given so much.  I live in a beautiful place.  I have a wonderful family and terrific parents.  I've been blessed with an opportunity to get an education and the desire to do so.  I have so many comforts and privileges.  I'm grateful for them.  

I just want to let you know that I know that Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, live and love us.  I know they want us to return to them and have provided the way by which we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment