Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Saturday, September 16, 1995

Today as we canned peaches we watched the movie "The Lion King."  It's a cute cartoon.

Tonight after work I'm going on a blind date.  My friend at work set me up.  I don't really care to blind date, but, hey, there's always a chance of it being fun.  I've never went on a date with a guy I really knew.  Oh, well!  I enjoy the life I have right now.  I wouldn't mind having a few good guy friends, but even that can be put off.

We sing, talk, and laugh a lot in the raspberries.  It's fun, but gets tiring day after day.  I have an awesome farmer's tan now.  I enjoy being with my parents.  I probably won't be able to do that for many more years.

Well, wish me a nice time on the date.  We are going bowling; I'll fill you in tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment