Friday, October 10, 2014

Saturday, August 12, 1995

Last night I took Eva Anne and Kaleb, my little brother and sister, to a movie, "Babe."  It was cute and we had fun together.

Afterwards, I went to a friends' house, Sheralyn and Ruth Ann's, to watch a movie.  It was okay.

I got home around 11:30pm.  I went out with Mom, because she was irrigating.  What a woman!! She can do anything.  We splashed through the hay field under a full moon.  Earlier in the day she was fixing the kitchen disposal and plumbing.  She teaches homeschool, decorates and paints our home, cooks wonderfully and inexpensively, sews whatever, masters finances, conducts the ward choir, tackles family history, and anything else that needs to be done.  She is wise, happy, humble, intelligent, grateful, and the best.  I want to be just like her.  I love her very much!

Today I've been fasting.  I get confused and have weird thoughts enter my head once in awhile.  I need Heavenly Father to bless me with His Spirit and help me strengthen my testimony.  Mom says she too goes through times where she feels at a distance from Heavenly Father.  I so want to have a close relationship with Him.  I want to be pure and righteous to the very center of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment