I'm going to become a cheapskate and use this part of my planner as a journal. I must gather all my journals I've written throughout the years and put them in a safe place. This way you can kind of see what I do each day.
Today I rode our horses for awhile. I enjoyed doing that with our family.
We practically kicked Mom and Aunt Lorie out of the house today to go to the temple. They want to go, but no time. But we took care of that. I can't wait until I can go.
I feel like I've gained more spiritually lately. Heavenly Father loves us so much.
Alla is my friend from the Ukraine. She's in my nurse's aide class. She's teaching me a bit of Russian. She's taught me a lot about culture and the Church over there. She's LDS (a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) too! She's also teaching me how to care for my hair. She's a stylist.
No comments:
Post a Comment