Monday, October 27, 2014

Tuesday, September 12, 1995

A cold has been passed around lately.  I have it now, but must still go on.  We have tomatoes, peaches(20 bushels), pears, raspberries (endless), salsa, and cucumbers to bottle, freeze, and dry.  However, canning is a small thing compared to spending all day picking raspberries (2 acres).  Then we have to sell them.  The yard and house still must be kept up and meals prepared.  Kids have homework and can't help much.  So it falls a lot on Mom!  The poor thing.  She's such a strong person, quick too!  She can do anything and everything.  Like I've said before, I want to be just like her!!!  My dad's super too!  He really thinks things out.  Although neither one of my parents have a degree they are smart and humble.  They study and ask questions of the experts.  Brilliant! The best education never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment