Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wednesday, August 9, 1995

Hello!  I'm at work.  See how convenient it is to use this for my journal.  I don't have to carry a separate book.  Right after work (at ZCMI) I go to the nursing home to do a clinical.  I enjoy helping the elderly.  I've been reading the gospels as of late and Christ served the sick and afflicted endlessly.  I want to emulate Him.

Maybe I should describe what I do at work.  I work in the expensive women's clothing area.  I straighten clothes, help customers, ring up purchases, and do a lot of standing at the counter attempting to look beautiful.  Actually, I use this standing time to do things like this, plan my day, write letters, read articles, and chat with other employees.  I have made some dear friends here.  

Only about 4 months until Christmas.  I need to get working on gifts.  I want to do something unique and Christlike, because after all it is in honor of His birthday.  I'll let you know what I decide.  

Be happy and smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment