Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thursday, August 10, 1995

It's a beautiful day!!!  However, I have pretty much the same schedule as I had yesterday, but a bit shorter.

I'm teaching Alla how to drive.  In the Ukraine she can't.  It's scary to not be in control of the car.  She so awesome, funny, and intelligent.  She's taught me how to avoid being robbed or raped in the Ukraine.  It's sounds like a scary, wicked place.  Just the same, I'm interested in different places and people.

Yesterday my car ran out of coolant on the way to the nursing home, so it stalled.  That can ruin the engine; I was so worried.  I called Mom and she came to help us (Alla & me).  Lots of people stopped and asked if they could help us.  They're nice!  Alla said people in the Ukraine and Russia don't stop to help for fear it's a trap to be robbed or shot.  That's pretty sad!

The world is a wicked place.  The only way to have true peace is inner peace that comes through faith in Christ.


On To-Do List
scripture time
workout/tone
journal
piano
visit Grandma
organize bedroom
fix lunch
finances
clean house
yard work
nursing homework
fix book bags
fix watch
journal organization


No comments:

Post a Comment