Monday, October 13, 2014

Tuesday, August 15, 1995

Good morning!  My hands are so cold I can hardly write.  Kami and I have been out picking raspberries for breakfast.  Everything's a lot better today.  I think it's just that time of the month that makes it more difficult to maintain a positive attitude.

Today Mom's making green grape/7Up ice cream.  Weird!  She got the recipe out a newspaper where it had won first prize in a contest.  I ought to be interesting anyway.

It's going to be a great day today!  I'm going to read to Eva Anne and KyVan today, study nursing, and do all the other things on my list on the opposite page.

I want to increase my faith in Jesus Christ.  To be like Him will bring true happiness.

Well, Kami and I are about to go on a walk this beautiful, crisp morning.  Honeyville is a beautiful, dear place!

No comments:

Post a Comment